I think Sivaji has diff sounds, good work from rahman, but not his best,
I have confidence in Rahman as he has always tried to do things differently,
rather than fall short following the trend , he breakes the trend creates
his own.

Hey chitti don't lose hope, he will prove his worth,  but you have to wait
till the movie releases.

regards
Logesh A