One thing,

  ARR voice is such a kind that suits high pitch.
  Athiradi's male voice is so high in pitch(sruthi) and it requires higher
enregy level like SPB, Sukhwindersigh, ARR.

  Fact is - the tune, Feel and Pitch suits ARR (My opinion)
  These three might made ARR to sing himself.

  ARR know about his song more than us.,
  I know Everybody will agree with this. Am i right?

logesh kum-arr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Actually I like all the songs in Sivaji ,
except the Athiradi song...
I too feel Rahman should not have selected this song,
But I can see I could slowly after hearing it many times,
it is a different genre, I like it  that he has done something different,
but it may take time for me to love it.

regards
Logesh A