well said , Sarathy ,

I feel it is better to leave Rahman experiment , and come out with his own
creative work rather than to force him on to a genre of music composition.

I believe only Rahman or Deva(Only for Rajni movies) cud do justice to his
movies with music,
Rajni had excellent music for his films in the past like Padayapa, Muthu and
Basha etc ...

My personal opinion is that
Best two songs from Rahman to Rajni
are
1.Oruvan oruvan mudhalali, Initial orchestration is evergreen, I just love
it from my heart.
2.Vetrikodi kattu ..Excellent western and folk mix , no one except rahman
can do this magic,
                          this one is so philosophical(Typical words for
Rajni), so western kind of new remix trend in indian music.

Regards
Logesh A