the true situation in Sri Lanka....... .....Here, there are two
popular FM channels Shakthi & Sooriyan .......So , whenever I tune
these two ......every time I am in a position of listening to Sivaji
songs...as well as in one Sinhala FM also I was able to listen Sivaji
songs.....So it means that there is No language difference for ARR's
music...he  delivers  World Class when proper time comes.

> Anyway that Athiradi songs is really an Athiradi one ......ha h ha
>
> thx ARR for ur amazing Sivaji Songs.

> Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

> Be a PS3 game guru.
Yahoo! Games.