My thots excatly. He has done almost everything in his career spanning over a
decade. He has tasted gr8 success and won almost everything. He doesnt need to
prove anything to anyone. All those critics can get lost. He is in a league of
his own.

arr_raghu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  Alright
 This is irrespective of how Sivaji sound!
 ARR has produced tons of albums proving his creativity,
 music knowledge in every possible genre,his technical skills and what not.
 He has been the best composer in all possible dimensions..
 His earlier songs have become textbooks now.
 And particularly I am not looking for ARR to prove anything new..
 Whatever new he gives is a bonus for me..and hes best at giving bonus.

 Having said that, though he produced spate of gems, for some or other
 reason he cdnt get the credit, coverage or commercial success he
 deserved. Its been a big pain to see his work go unnoticed.

 Now, only thing I wd like to see is him hitting the news, go wild
 snatch the
 market, slap every critic with his sound and bust the charts.
 Sivaji is doing exactly the same.. If ARR doesnt give a soothing melody
 or a carnatic song as per some body's expectation, I care less for now.
 Be it best or worst of ARR..I am not giving a thought for it.
 The news is that ARR is selling..selling bigtime..!
 Happy for Sivaji's response.

 Raghu