-wow soo excited i Saw him the last time he came for this world tour
.. one of the best concerts ever.. even thou it was mostly hindi
songs.. and i am tamil all the songs he sang in hindi were songs in
tamil too so ya..
but ya its crazy leave to india the next day. so ya i will try my best
to go..  CAZ THIS TIME CHITRA AND NARESH R COMING ..:)

-- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Arijit Debnath" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.searscen
pdf<http://www.searscentre.com/events/fmap_rahman.pdf>

http://www.searscen
id=111<http://www.searscentre.com/events/event.php?id=111>

*<http://www.megastarconcerts.com/upcomingshows.html>

> > 3RD DIMENSION NORTH AMERICAN TOUR
> > A TROUPE SIZE OF 70 PEOPLE WITH LUMINOUS PRODUCTION STANDARDS HIS
TROUPE
> > OF MUSICIANS, SINGERS CONSIST OF SUKHWINDER SINGH, HARIHARAN,
*BLAZEE*,
> > NARESH EYER (SANG RANG DE BASANTI SONGS) CHITRA, MADHURSHREE,
SADHANA SARGAM

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49935/*http://games.yahoo.com>Loosen up...
> > Download and play hundreds of games for
free<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49935/*http://games.yahoo.com>on