ooooooooooops.. didnt notice that... ya.. u r right manaf.. v have to wait
for an official news from bollywood media

On 08 Apr 2007 01:41:13 -0700, manaf cp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Hi Tulsi
can we believe this news? Because it is published by
behindwoods.com

--- arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com> <
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <karokelip%40gmail.com>>

wrote:
> wow! great.. initially there was a news that Delhi6
would not have music by

<[EMAIL PROTECTED] <zesty2us2000%40yahoo.com>> wrote:

> > Having catapulted to fame with his mega hit movie
Rang De Basanti,
> > director Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra is gearing up for
his forthcoming
> > autobiographical venture, Delhi 6. The director
faced an uphill task
> > in finalizing the hero right from the start. On
receiving negative

> > siddharth
> > response from Abishek Bachchan he approached
Hrithik. With Hrithik
> > agreeing to the script and when everything was
rolling around
> > peacefully, bang came a rude shock with Hrithik
suddenly pulling out
> > of the movie.
> >
> > Not perturbed by this, the director offered the
role to Siddharth who
> > readily agreed to it. The movie will be shot in
India and is expected
> > to be released during 2007 end. Siddharth, who
stole the thunder with
> > his histrionics in RDB, is mighty pleased on
getting the offer. This
> > movie will be one of the four movies that are
going to be produced by
> > UTV for Rakeysh. Music is by none other than the
Maestro, A.R.Rahman.

http://www.behindwoods.com/bollywood/hindi-movies-news/apr-07-01/07-04-07-siddharth.html

Need Mail bonding?