Abhijit's best song with ARR is Ae Nazni suno na from Love You
Hamesha. There is no reason to make a big issue what Abijeet said
about ARR. He is like that only....very ill-behaved person. He
always keeps bad mouthing people of music industry. First it was
Kumar Sanu, then Adnan sami and now ARR. Every body knows his nature
but personally I like his voice very much.

Durba

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gopal Srinivasan

<rhythmcalls@ ...>

> wrote:
> >

> > Well ..I did understand the jist of the article and what he
> intends to
> > bring out but ....the section where he writes ...and I quote
> >
> > "Dearth of calibre in both singers and music directors is
>
> responsible
> > for this de-generation. AR Rahman is responsible for introducing
> this
> > shoddy practice of cutting and pasting words haphazardly in a
> song. He
> > tried it in Muqabala and hasn't stopped since. Frankly, Rehman
has

> no
> > creative acumen."
> >
> > If this isn't a direct criticism ...then what is ? Rahman and no
> > creativity ? wow .....thats new .... he indeed is too frank :-)
> >
> > Am I correct in stating (rather analysing) that Rahman has never
>
> had
> > Abhijeet sing a song for him ? could that be the reason for these
> > statements ?
> >
> > :-))
> >
> > -A
> >

> > --- In
> arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, "jana_k3" <kskajan@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I don't think there is a dig. He has given his opinion that
> Rahman
> > > brought in untrained singers, who's mistakes were corrected
with

> > > technology. But whatever Rahman does has caught on like virus
> > > other music directors... let alone that others are not as
> dedicated or
> > > creative as Rahman. Singers and music directors think only of
>
> money.
> > > Very few are entirely in love with music such that they would
> dedicate
> > > time for it exclusively. It's become an industry of glamour,
> fame and
> > > money.
> > >

> > > --- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, "Anil Nair" rhythmcalls@

> Rahman ...outrageous ...I