If it is a mega budget film, and if u need all extravaganza u need Rahman ,
no one else, mediocre movie, settle with anyone ...

On 09 Apr 2007 08:04:27 -0700, Siraj K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Why do you guys say like "Shankar will not go with ARR for his next
project?"

Any problem? Sivaji is super duper hit. then whts the matter?

Cheers,
Siraj

On 09 Apr 2007 06:32:50 -0700, Praveen Narayanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>   mayeb he will go for G V Prakash if nt ARR.
>
> Praveen Narayanan
>
> On 09 Apr 2007 00:12:14 -0700, Sandeep Mody < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > i doubt shankar will go for RAHMAN....i think he ll choosw harris.
> >
> > On 08 Apr 2007 19:29:37 -0700, Mohd Nash < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > >    After the release of Sivaji director Shankar may likely to clinch
> > > a deal with Ajith Kumar for Robo. Previously the film Robo was set for
Kamal
> > > hassan, but the project didn't take off properly due to some reasons.
> > > The film based on scientific advancement, and it required lot of
> > > technical works rather than theater artists, Shankar who is very keen in
> > > making of the film, likely to approach Ajith after the Sivaji's release.
> > > Sivaji audio seems very promising and many people thanked A.R Rahman
> > > for his marvelous work in Sivaji.

> > > Yahoo!
Movies<http://sg.rd.yahoo.com/mail/sg/footer/def/*http://sg.movies.yahoo.com>- Search
movie info and celeb profiles and photos.

--
best regrards
Logesh A