Yesterday my brother came home and asked me `Have you heard of
Shivaji, the new Rajnikant movie?' I said `Yes, waiting for the
cassette to come' (my friend is about to courier it to me shortly).
Then he said `Oh, you have not heard it yet, but it's available in
Musicindiaonline' and went straight to his room and actually started
to play the music. I was dumbstruck. It was the first time in last 13
years (except those days of my and ARR's B'days) I have seen him to
play Tamil song and listen to it.

Just imagine the hype Shivaji created that made my 100% Bengali
brother a Tamil listener!!! No wonder it's the name of ARR that made
all national channels to turn their head and see what's happening down
south. The power of ARR is proved again.

Durba, Delhi