hey sorry 2 say i m also having dese 4 trax of provoked for d past 1 week but
did not reveal here. yes i recvd. a link. 1st thought of spam but actually it
has all dese trax. once cds rlease officially i will switch over to official
version like water. i think water most had mp3 dwn loads nearly a year till
indian version rleasd. when even sivaji trax cld not b spared b4 official
rlease, wat cld b d fate of non-commercial films & 4 provoked it is arr &
piracy guys knew dey can c some bucks with dese sounds. probbly ripped from
unofficial dvds & rleasing as mp3 trax. techno is handy to all.

  "~ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        Wut a joke..on one hand we r tryin to get in touch with Eros Music to
release the OST of Provoked desparately, on other hand, I come across the
pirated Mp3s of film songs on the streets.  I just bought it seeing Provoked on
it. It has 4 songs from Karen's David's album..."Alive","Carry me
home","Shillong" & "Save me". Alive to my surprise is the full 4.21mins
version.The quality is also quite good, rest r ok. Save me is a new song, which
no one must hv heard. Its a slow paced song. Interestingly, Carry me home has
tabla n violins  A true Indo-western fusion.

But the main concern here is how do these guys get the source??? Its a pity...
ARR must see to it that the OST is released. Such work shdnt go unnoticed. Lets
hope so...or else people just lose interest. Eros Music guys r still waiting
for ARR to deliver the stuff.
This is a topic of concern...
Swaps

  Never miss an email again!