From: Sarathy S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 10 April, 2007 9:44:26 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] Unaale unaale better than sivaji???

u simple utter to ur frnds...  whatever may b d reason...... ungalaale
ungalaale HJ but engalaale engalaale always ARR  ;-)

sriramselvakumar <sriramselvakumar@ yahoo.co. in> wrote:

Hi friends,
In my view all the songs in Sivaji are excellent... .
But may be that's because i am a die hard arr fan.
Some of my friends say that sivaji songs are 'ok' but not as good as
Hj's Unaale Unaale.

What are your honest views regd. this???

bye,
SRIRAM(appu)

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food Drink Q&A.

Get your own web address.

      Send a FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger. Get it now
at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/