From: T Krishnababu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 7:30:16 AM
Subject: [arr] My dedication to ARR uncle for the movie Sivaji

Dear All.
Thanks to appa for buying the original cd album of Sivaji, I listened it today
and loved the song "Sahana Saral". I thought the best way is to try play the
song and dedicate same to him.
Appa has given the song track performed by me in the following link
http://keyboardsath ya.com/album_ sample.php
I request all of you to kindly spare that 5 minutes and post your comments. It
is just an attempt i made using rhythm from my Yamaha 640 and melody played on
KORG TR keyboard.
Thanks to appa for recording the track in the sytem and uploading. Hope you all
will like it. If  so, then i can do many tracks of ARR uncle and send it.
I am sure many of you would be close to ARR uncle and if possible try to play
this track to him and i will be much obliged. After all it will be like a small
offering to the God.
With love to all Sathya
+ 91 94443 90193 (appa's mobile)

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html