Hi,

Were can we find Super police and ashokan..
I doubt whether music shops would have them..
Did u download them from somewhere.. How did u get them?
Please let me know as I am searching them for quite a while now..

Regards,
S.V.Nagaraj

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], jamshid TC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Thanks Kumar,
>
> I was in the Process of collecting all the Songs (Roja to Sivaji)
done  by Rahman and was following this wiki link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._R._Rahman#Film_scoring_and_soundtracks

> I think the only missing entry in that is Anthimalai and the shubha
album.
> I think ,if you have the enough info on that ,you should fill it in
there :-)
> Anyways i was able to get all the songs from Anthimalai.
>

> Thanks
> Jamshid

Is this True ?

> Thanks
> Jamshid

1 week but did not reveal here. yes i recvd. a link. 1st thought of
spam but actually it has all dese trax. once cds rlease officially i
will switch over to official version like water. i think water most
had mp3 dwn loads nearly a year till indian version rleasd. when even
sivaji trax cld not b spared b4 official rlease, wat cld b d fate of
non-commercial films & 4 provoked it is arr & piracy guys knew dey
can c some bucks with dese sounds. probbly ripped from unofficial
dvds & rleasing as mp3 trax. techno is handy to all.

> "~ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:
>

> Wut a joke..on one hand we r tryin to get in touch with Eros Music
to release the OST of Provoked desparately, on other hand, I come
across the pirated Mp3s of film songs on the streets.  I just bought
it seeing Provoked on it. It has 4 songs from Karen's David's
album..."Alive" ,"Carry me home","Shillong" & "Save me". Alive to my
surprise is the full 4.21mins version.The quality is also quite good,
rest r ok. Save me is a new song, which no one must hv heard. Its a
slow paced song. Interestingly, Carry me home has tabla n violins  A
true Indo-western fusion.

> But the main concern here is how do these guys get the source???
Its a pity...
> ARR must see to it that the OST is released. Such work shdnt go
unnoticed. Lets hope so...or else people just lose interest. Eros
Music guys r still waiting for ARR to deliver the stuff.

http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com