about 20 days before , somebody had uploaded 4 songs of provoked in the
rapidshare.....

On 12 Apr 2007 02:45:04 -0700, Mirza G. Munas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It looks very mind-boggling but then again.. all KD's tracks are now
available to buy online.. as
an EP version.. and only "Alive" is from the Provoked movie.. the rest are
from her upcoming
album.. if I am not mistaken.

Rgds,

Mirza.

--- Jai Kothari <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <jai15kothari%40yahoo.co.in>>
wrote:

> ALL THESE SONGS R I GUESS ON KAREN DAVIDS MYSPACE...U CANNOT DOWNLOAD
THM BUT U ALWAYS HAV A
> RECORDER WHERE U CAN RECORD THEM ND THN EASILY IMPROVE THE SOUND QUALITY
THROUGH SOFTWARES WHCH
> THESE DAMN PIRATES MUST B HAVIN OR SIMPLY SOME GRT SOURCE
INSIDE....OTHERWISE I DNT UNDERSTAND
> HOW IT COMES OUT EVEN WTHOUT THE OFFICIAL RELEASE.....ND JST CANNOT DO
NYTHNG BOUT THS....ITS
> REALLY SAD...
>
> Ranjith K <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <kranjith%40gmail.com>> wrote: "Alive" and
"Carry Me Home" was up on Karen
> Davids myspace page. I think "Save Me" was also there. But dont remember
seeing "Shillong".
> Sometime back there was a hack to download mp3s from myspace just like
d/ling videos from
> youtube. Myspace fixed the problem pretty quickly. But somebody could
have sneaked it by then.

> Does it have the new version of Alive also there on Karens myspace page
? Is the "Shillong" song
> also a full version or is it the 30 sec samples available on the net ?
>
> On 10 Apr 2007 06:43:04 -0700, ~ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~ <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]<swaps15480%40yahoo.com>>
wrote: Wut a
> joke..on one hand we r tryin to get in touch with Eros Music to release
the OST of Provoked
> desparately, on other hand, I come across the pirated Mp3s of film songs
on the streets. I just
> bought it seeing Provoked on it. It has 4 songs from Karen's David's
album..."Alive","Carry me
> home","Shillong" & "Save me". Alive to my surprise is the full 4.21mins
version.The quality is
> also quite good, rest r ok. Save me is a new song, which no one must hv
heard. Its a slow paced
> song. Interestingly, Carry me home has tabla n violins A true
Indo-western fusion.
> But the main concern here is how do these guys get the source??? Its a
pity...
> ARR must see to it that the OST is released. Such work shdnt go
unnoticed. Lets hope so...or
> else people just lose interest. Eros Music guys r still waiting for ARR
to deliver the stuff.
> This is a topic of concern...
> Swaps
>

> ---------------------------------
> Never miss an email again!
> Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.
>

> --
> regards,
> ranjith

> Check out what you're missing if you're not on Yahoo! Messenger

Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up
for
your free account today
http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/winter07.html

--
Trusting in God never makes the mountain smaller, it just makes the climbing
easier. I never ask Him for the lighter load, but only for the stronger

when goin is very tough , tough get goin...