the pray for me brother website should be up and
running in a week or so......there are plans to do a
site on the foundation but will happen post the
official a r r website launch.

We have a list of activities in line with the vision
of the a r r foundation, which for reasons I cannot
disclose presently but will surely keep you all posted
 !

Thanks for your interest in the a r r foundation.

-Vijay

Messenger<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/in/ymessenger/*http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/>

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail