Hi Pradeepan,

I am 100% sure Rahman introduced the noise knowingly. He is too
concerned about details. I think he did it also in Ishq Bina-remix.
The beep part. I wonder if he ever used the sound that is produced
thru a speaker when a call or sms comes in a mobile device and when we
are in a call. I bet he will one day. Also remember how the sound
produced when a man spit out, he used in Karuthama i think.

regards,
Niven

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Pradeepan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>