really it pains to c meenaxi, kisna, bose kinda films music gone unnoticed.
if m.f.hussain saab consulted with us d script b4 going to rahman we wld all ve
helped rahman by not allowing him to reach unless he gets ready with good
script & screen presntation. d only coincidence i cld point in rang hai song he
brings a camel (his brand) & proves with colors. otherwise other scenes reveal
he does not know anything beyond camel & camlin. rahman songs in meenaxi for
fans is like biogas.  Saying in tamil - kiLHiya vaLHarththu poona kaiyila
kOdutha maathiri thaan - arr songs in mfh hands  ;-) sorry to say when i saw d
movie i m unable to enjoy arrs music & makes me more sad.

  it will be of worth if he gives same kinda tunes to any tamil film in future
& d production team celebrate a blast unimaginable ways to watch his songs
reaching all corners. but for me it is funny to share... post meenaxi release i
got its vcd & decided to play @ our home as is first time for arr music. but b4
that visited my frnds house & as they were eager to watch d movie for same
reason, i too joined them. but after that trial i did not take d vcd to my home
& simply returned to my frnd saying a big thnx  ;-)

Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

          guys,

after dwelling in the magic of ARRs music in Kisna and Meenaxi for 3 hours
today, i wanted to share the online videos so that u guys can hear the audio.
truly, only ARR can create these magical tunes. truly extraordinary ones. just
scintillating. how great it is to hear these songs after quite a long time.
really these tunes are golden ones. especially, rang hai from meenaxi and my
wish comes true from Kisna.. wow! what an orchestration. hats off to Rahman

hail ARR...

links:

Meenaxi:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD753OnVeJw