wonderful ! u pple almost did it. need some breathless exercises to avoid dry
areas. keep up to more of such small shows dat ll lead u to big. dont give up.
flautist in kunal kapur style ?  ;-)

bipin shenoy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

          Hi all,

I'm a college student and my college team played Chinnamma song from Meenaxi at
IIT Saarang this january.

Well we didn't get any prize but i'm sure i'll get some comments from this
great forum...

It is a 30MB video... please be patient to view it and pour in your comments...

Please note:- we are amateurs... so the performance may not be upto your
expectations and there were a few flaws too... kindly bear it... we will surely
improve ourselves....

here's the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNrX-8RyY48

Eagerly awaiting your comments and suggestions....

Thanks,
Bipin

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.