I also had the feeling that the story would be adaptation of some
novel, short story or play. And I was pretty sure that it would be
either from Hindi or Marathi literature. Anyway, does anyone know
the name of the book/novel/short story or atleast the name of the
author?

Durba

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Doraiswamy S." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Its based on a very famous book .. so story is known to people who
know
> north indian literature.
>
> On 16 Apr 2007 03:19:32 -0700, durba bhattacharjee <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   Recently when surfing through net, I came across this page.
Here the