Hey Thulsi Ram,

I saw your first mail in this topic when i logged on
from my work.So i couldnt hear the song at that time.I
heard 2 minutes ago and i got the song name and movie
instantly.Wish i had heard the bit earlier.Now coming
to the point, i guess most of them here arent hearing
ARR songs that often.I think they are hooked on to
other music.Just like you i have heard this album more
than !!! times(i really dont know the number).I think
this is his best album that went unnoticed.Also listen
to the Mangal Mangal song and feel the real punch that
rahman can give with folk songs.Not to forget Takey
Takey song.It was the most enjoyable folk
numbers.Truly a great album which went unnoticed as
usual.

Regards,
Madhu alias Maddy