Rasiya from Mangal Pandey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12CMUYTv_Bs

On 16 Apr 2007 23:29:19 -0700, just me! <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  hmm..
great man!!
but wat song izit,.. hmm....

*Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:

 ok done..

clue: its from a hindi movie. GREAT music but sadly it was left unnoticed.
:-(. i would definitely rate that album 10/10. i have been constantly
hearing all the songs from that album since i came across this amazing tune.

On 16 Apr 2007 22:31:07 -0700, durba bhattacharjee <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Please dont disclose the name before tomoro. Let me give a hear on
> that. :)
>
> Durba
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>,
> "Thulasi Ram" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> wrote:
> >
> > Rahmaniacs,
> >
> > There is a very good motivation for me to upload this excellent
> tune
> > (created by ARR obviously)and share it with u all. Okay. Guess the
> movie's
> > name that owns this tune.
> >
> > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8328752271910906988
> >
> > I shall write more on this tune after i get atleast couple of
> > heard this tune in a play/drama in a function here. After hearing
> the tune,
> > I was wondering to figure it out because I know that its ARRs tune
> but it
> > took a while for me to recognize the tune and the movie's name..
> the way in
> > which the tune was placed in that drama was excellent.. more info
> later..
> > for now, keep guessing.. thanks
> >
> > ARR rules!

Check out new cars at Yahoo!