Thanks Gomtesh. I actually had missed that ad of Hindi version (as I
do always). After reading your post, yesterday I checked in Youtube
and found that ad. You are right...he speaks more than 2
sentances....and he sounds too sweet....in his distinct Tamil
accent...

Durba

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Gomtesh Upadhye"