Vijay's films are rarely strong on music.  The only Vijay album I
recall liking is Kadhalukku Mariyathai, and that is not the usual
Vijay masala film.  I hope this film is different enough that ARR is
inspired to compose some interesting tunes.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Kalimuthu V" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for pointing out. Just read it in Vikatan too.. Little bit of
relief.
> But still I believe it's correct to say, "He never cares...."
>

> On 4/20/07, ajay baskar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >      I am an ardent fan of ARR. When it comes to acting my fav is
Vijay. I
> > honestly believe that the opinions given by Vijay has been
misinterpreted. i
> > dont think vijay is so immatured to say like that. In this week's
Ananda
> > Vikadan Vijay has given an exclusive interview abt ATM. It has the
> > folllowing lines...
> >

> > "Ethanai paer vandhalum ponaalum edutha viswaroopam kuraiyaamal
iruppadhu
> > konjam peruthaan. Appadi oruvarthaan A.R.Rahman"
> >
> > " Indha padathil enakku peria sandhoshamae ARRudan Inaindhadhuthaan."
> >
> > After saying this, i dont think Vijay wud've said the "I am
Confident.."
> > phrase.
> >
> > ARR wont change his style for anybody. Thats for sure. So all ARR and
> > Vijay fans shud get united to make the audio a massive hit..
> >

> > *sri vijay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:
> >
> >  *yeah u are rite...to be honest i was really feel bad whn our
boss agreed
> > to do movie wth vijay ..not only me few of my frenz also felt the same
> > way...couz if u see all vijay movies( recent i mean)got ganna
songs....plus
> > vijay s fans always want ganna from vijay .....im sure vijay s
fans not
> > going to be happy wth our boss songs....our boss has his own
way..i hope and
> > i wish he wont change his style .....sorry if i hurt any vijay
fans..take
> > care bye...*
> >
> > *Kalimuthu V <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:
> >
> >  Kind of irritating to hear that from Vijay kinda actors. "I am
confident
> > that he will come up...." It sounds as if others lost hope on
ARR's work.

> > He never cares about Music. Infact nothing except his dance sequence,
> > fight and heroism. Just "Dundakka Dundakka..." in all the movies.
> >
> > What kind of tunes he's expecting from ARR? He should have just
stopped
> > with "He is a musical genius"
> >

> > On 4/20/07, manaf cp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > >       Vijay speak on Azhagiya Thamizh Magan IndiaGlitz [Friday,
April

Autos.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48245/*http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM->

Messenger<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/in/ymessenger/*http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/>