From: Doraiswamy S. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, 20 April 2007 2:59:39PM
Subject: Re: [arr] my fave ARR tamil albums of the 1990's

 Had it been any other MD .. they would have created 3 songs out of
Karisal Tharisil ... I just love the part where the tempo picks up with
"Meghaatu moolayile" ..  Classic Rahman stuff .. (But you cant bear the
visuals in the movie .. with Manoj dancing in a cave .. yuck:( )

Other song where the tempo picking up part is very good is Ooh lala from
Minasara Kanavu. Amazing beats .. you just feel like dancing ..  But my
first preference will still be "Meghatu ..... "

On 4/19/07, Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
wrote:

>   very much so...
>
> On 18 Apr 2007 20:06:14 -0700, Nisa Crest < nisacrest26@ yahoo.com. sg<[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>>
> wrote:
> >
> >    I agree with you 100% on Taj Mahal!
> >
> > Nisa

Movies<http://sg.rd.yahoo.com/mail/sg/footer/def/*http://sg.movies.yahoo.com>- Search
movie info and celeb profiles and photos.

 <http://answers.yahoo.com.sg/>
*Real people. Real questions. Real answers. Share what you
know<http://answers.yahoo.com.sg/>
*.