Hello all, u need not type each and every time to acess ftp ..if u click on
network neighbourhood/ my network places ..there will be a folder called
arrmusic.com if u click that it gets u directly to the ftp server of our
group....on the other note thanks to thulasi ram for the worldspace ad..i think
the second ad is also incomplete with 10 seonds..waiting for the complete ad
thulasi ram..plz post it soon..bye

John jeevinth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  Got
it buddy works fine in Firefox THANKS

On 4/23/07, durba bhattacharjee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:      Thanks Thulasi,
at last the FTP 'mystery' solved...it works
perfectly on firefox....

Durba

--- In  arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Thulasi Ram" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> John,
>
> just paste this in ur browser.. u will be all set
>
>  ftp://[EMAIL PROTECTED]:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
>
> i have been using this 'n' number of times without any error. if u
have any
> trouble, get back to me.. i will be pleased to help you.. i wou
dont succeed
> in internet explorer then try firefox..
>

> On 4/22/07, JOHN JEEVINTH <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > hey am getting some kind of an error can u check it out and
help me
> > as fast as u can tis is wat i get
> >
> > [22:00:06] USER arrfans@
> > [22:00:06] 331 User arrfans@ OK. Password required
> > [22:00:06] PASS (hidden)
> > [22:00:07] 530 Login authentication failed
> > [22:00:07] Active Help:
> > http://www.smartftp.com/support/kb/index.php/51
> > [22:00:07] Cannot login waiting to retry (30s)...
> >
> > --- In  arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%
40yahoogroups.com>,

 http://www.flickr.com/photos/arrahmanfans/sets/72157594331025994/

> > > Enjoy the snaps!
> > >
> > > Bye,
> > > Ram

> > > How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-
Phone

--
-John