I tried for the CD as well.. But couldn't find it in Music World here in
hyderabad.. Tried in other big stores also...

John jeevinth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Well u wil Find dat in de CD
of BOMBAY DREAMS.. u can find in any leadin music shop...

  On 4/24/07, faheem_arrahman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:             Can anyone
plz tell me where I can get the song "closer than ever"
from the album bombay dreams... I need it badly... I searched for it
in many sites, but couldn't find it.. If u have it then plz mail it to
me...

Thanks in advance.....

--
-John

 SHOUT IT OUT! Tell everyone, from anywhere, that you're online on Yahoo!
Messenger