It's always *Vellai Pookal ..........*

Iru Pookal (Dil Se Re), Lukka Chuppi, Newyork where do we place them? Though
it's unfair to say they are #2, we can say they are just next to 'Vellai
Pookal'. Hard to rate these songs.

On 4/30/07, Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  dont forget theeyil vizhuntha thaena from Godfather.. wow! what a
transcending song.. i hear it atleast once in a day.. the felt that Rahman
gives to that song is heavenly.