I dont know what u find wrong in madhusree in vaaji vaaji....may be
some mistakes in her rythem or diction....but yet it is superb song..

reg. sahaanaa....i think it comes under the spectrum of rythms
like 'marlargale malargale' song in love birds film.

though sahaana is not as linear rythm as malargale.....yet it has
some magics...like wonderful voice modulation and as u rightly said
interludes etc....no words to express the sweetness of chinamye's
voice....such a sweet and innocent voice.....you see...she takes
breath every time when she moves to next line.....this is quite
natural and lovely things that an innocent girl does when singing...

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Triply R."
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for the clarification regarding Vaaji Vaaji. It means that
Madhushree is another singer that Rahman shouldn't use!! Actually, I
really didn't like how she sang this song. She reminded me so much
of Sadhana Sargam that I thought it was her. Madhushree is a better
singer but this may be the worst she has sung for Rahman. Still, it
is an addictive song.

> Sahana is really very out of place in the album. It has good
interludes, but the song is totally out of place and I really dont
like it that much. Still, isn't so bad that I skip it. Like I said,
it is one of the albums I hear from start to finish.

<kanchi143@ ..>

<shri2151@>

> it
> is