Hi

The one who says tht I lov u at da end of Newyork
nagaram says that the time is between 5.22 and 5.27. I
tried listening in my mobile many time using ear phone
but i cudlnt trace out.inviting coments

--- parichay bhattacharya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi Durba,
>
> I just read the article posted by you guys, that the
> vocals which is there in the end of the song is
> actually " I LOVE YOU ". But i totally disagree with
> this.Being a vocalist,since the day i purchased JOK,
> started practising new york nagaram and its one of
> the
> different genre rahman has successfully tried,
> ballad
> with the finest electronics blend, covered by a
> gorgeous energetic bass line and topping it all ,the
> saxophone solos, although for very short durations.
>
> Neways i dont think the last portion is "i luv u", i
> think its somewhat yeeeeeeaaaaaaa.....
> N then the flute goes.
> Kindly reply for comments and feedbacks.
> ARR rules!!!
> BYE
> PARICHAY
>

>       Send a FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from
> Yahoo! Messenger. Get it now at
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/> Date: Thu, 3 May 2007
13:25:24 +0100 (BST)
> From: durba bhattacharjee
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: NEW YORK Nagaram
> To: parichay bhattacharya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> why did you send this to me? you should have sent it
> to the group!!!!!
>
> parichay bhattacharya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:  Hi Durba,
>
> I just read the article posted by you guys, that the
> vocals which is there in the end of the song is
> actually " I LOVE YOU ". But i totally disagree with
> this.Being a vocalist,since the day i purchased JOK,
> started practising new york nagaram and its one of
> the
> different genre rahman has successfully tried,
> ballad
> with the finest electronics blend, covered by a
> gorgeous energetic bass line and topping it all ,the
> saxophone solos, although for very short durations.
>
> Neways i dont think the last portion is "i luv u", i
> think its somewhat yeeeeeeaaaaaaa.....
> N then the flute goes.
> Kindly reply for comments and feedbacks.
> ARR rules!!!
> BYE
> PARICHAY
>

> Send a FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo!
> Messenger. Get it now at
> http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/

>  Check out what you're missing if you're not on
> Yahoo! Messenger

Kind regards,
Hakkeem.A
(I Support AR Rahman foundation and unicef )