but amir had announced to wprk on tare zamin pe......
ARR is also busy with jodha akbar...........how this thng is possible...

On 5/5/07, manaf cp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    *Aamir Khan to romance Asin from 7 May* IndiaGlitz [Friday, May 04,
2007]
  Aamir next flick, a Tamil  remake, Ghajini,   will go to floors from 7
May. Scenes involving popular south Indian actress Asin and Aamir Khan would
be shot initially.
Director of the film Murgadoss says, "We have planned to go all out from 7
May. A couple of song sequence involving Aamir Khan and Asin would be shot
initially. Since Aamir Khan is busy giving final touches to another film, we
have chosen to shoot those sequences featuring Aamir Khan with a shaven head
from next month in Chennai".
Murugadoss further added that the actress to play second lead role has not
been finalized yet.
He is confident that the Hindi version of Ghajini, which is still to be
titled, will do wonders to his career in Bollywood.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/30946.html

Expecting? Get great news right away with email
Auto-Check.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49982/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/newmail_tools.html>
Try the Yahoo! Mail
Beta.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49982/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/newmail_tools.html>

--
Trusting in God never makes the mountain smaller, it just makes the climbing
easier. I never ask Him for the lighter load, but only for the stronger

when goin is very tough , tough get goin...