Hi, I'm Kenny from Malaysia

  Well is there any of u have experienced NON-INDIAN talks about RAHMAN or
listening to RAHMAN song and u get shocked????
  So let us share our experience here?

  In my case,
  At the early movie Rahman compose GENTLEMAN, i bought the cassette and listen
to all song and my Favourite song was of course CHIKKU BUKKU RAILU. Everyday
i'll listen to the songs..
  Then One day my neighbour (non indian, he is a malay guy) ask me whether he
can borrow Gentleman Cassette from me or not..
  Then i said of course yes..
  He listen once and return the cassette to me...
  The next day after my school i'm walking on the way to my house and i'm
listening the song CHIKKU BUKKU RAILU 50 metres from my house.... There is
nobody in my house then how come i can hear the song?
  After reach my house its is my neighbour who was playing the song.. The first
day he borrow from me and dubbed it...
  At that moment i feel so proud and I thank GOD for giving indian such a good
music director(RAHMAN).. Before that non indians never listen or  talks about
indian music....
  Now this man (RAHMAN) made made them (the WORLD) speaks about indian Music....

  Another case, a Malay DJ from a radia station after play a song from movie (1
2 ka 4 - OSAKA MURAYA) he mentioned that the Music Director of this movie is an
unique musician.... This really made me happy... The joy is inexpressible....

  Well u all also can share the experience with other..

  Thankks

  Fan of Rahman,
  Kenny Rogers.

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.