Hi,

I guess, that director is SelvaRaghavan.

His tamil movie is "7G Rainbow Colony"

Hes close friend of Yuvan shankar raja. Yuvan composed the Tamil
Version.

The same movie, going to Remake in Hindi. Boney Kapoor will be the
producer.

And SelvaRaghavan Signed A.R.Rahman for composing in hindi.

Its not that, Yuvan should not compose hindi version.

Selvaraghavan Loves A.R.rehman music, and hes eagerly to work with him.

but the time and friendship will not allow in Tamil Version. Hindi
means its a movie for whole india.

Rehman ruling whole india by his musiz.

So he signed rehman for his hindi version

(Guyz this is my Guess only)

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "vikey_badboy87"