Hi, Im Murali here from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Guys i just want ask some helps
from some of u especially from Indian ARR fans. Im coming to india (chennai) on
this coming 29 May. Flight at 7.25pm MAS. I will be there until 21 June 2007.
Im coming with my mum, dad n sister. we're coming to settle some family things
in my grandfather's homeland in Chettinadu. then we will be going for a tour
also to all south india fascinating places. waht im asking help is since i will
be there for almost 3 weeks, is there any chance to meet ARR in Chennai or in
his studio? is there anybody who is close to ARR can arrange for that? if yes,
pls give some details n contact num to whom i should contact? please cause this
is my first time coming there n if can i dont want to let an opp. not seeing my
biggest icon in my life and a person who inspired me a lot. please if anyone
can help me reply to me.

  thanks.

  P.Muralitharan
  012-3090404