i think Kodeeswaran is not done by ARR

anybody can confirm this.. pls??

________________________________

From: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of natarajan arumugam
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 8:39 AM
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [arr] ARRs shelved or postponed projects...Robot

Add one more to the list ... infact there will be lot more ..

1.Kodiswaran. - i have the songs but the film wont get released.
   particularly song "Tholaivinilae vaanam " .is superb melody

Thanks,
Natarajan.A

Sai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        Thats not confirmed, my friend. Its just a rumor floated by fans
of
        Ajith who are trying to gran some publicity from Shankar whose
mega
        opus Shivaji is releasing soon

        I think Shankar should continue with Rahman forever (until
either
        die, which I dont want to happen). One of the best combination
in
        Indian Cinema.

        sai

        --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com> , "yasheer_ar2"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        wrote:

        > I Think Shankar Will Do His One Of The Dream Project "Robot"
May Be
        > With Ajith Kumar.He Next Is A Telugu Flick.So .Ajith Is Busy
With
        > Billa.He'll Do Robot After That
        >

        > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com> , Naresh gramni
        > <worldspanthion@> wrote:
        > >
        > > i wonder y u added robo to it
        > > shankar wont take anymore risks he got enough from
        > anniya/aparachith so he wont change the music director and
take
        > chances this time
        > > it is definetly our boss only
        > >
        > > manaf cp <manafcp@> wrote:
        > > Hi guys
        > > I remember painfully ARRs some shelved projects. If i
        > > left any projects pls add.
        > > 1. Engineer
        > > 2. Ada
        > > 3. Robot
        > > 4. Ta ra rum pum pum
        > > 5. Motherland
        > > 6. London Dreams
        > > 7. Rock star
        > > 8. Bajirao Masthani
        > > 9. Chamki chameli (even now not happening)
        > > 10. Taj mahal
        > > At last one thing, i cant understand that why this
        > > happens in ARRs case? Who is responsible for that? Why
        > > cant ARR use the tunes from the above projects in his
        > > other projects?

        > > Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels
        > > in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find your fit.
        > > http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097
<http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097>

        > > Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download
CHAT? Here's a solution!
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/in/ymessenger/*http://in.messenger.yahoo.co
m/webmessengerpromo.php>