Manaf that reply was for Naresh

On 5/11/07, manaf cp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Hi dear friend
Thats what i meant. I did post this article only to
know whats happening in arrs case.

--- arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] <gomtesh.upadhye%40gmail.com>> wrote:
> *At last one thing, i cant understand that why this
> happens in ARRs case?*
>
> **
>
> It happens only cuz we keep track of ARRs albums.
This happens to all

wrote:

> > i wonder y u added robo to it
> > shankar wont take anymore risks he got enough from
anniya/aparachith so
> > he wont change the music director and take chances
this time
> > it is definetly our boss only
> >
> > *manaf cp <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <manafcp%40yahoo.com>>* wrote:
> >
> > Hi guys
> > I remember painfully ARRs some shelved projects.
If i
> > left any projects pls add.
> > 1. Engineer
> > 2. Ada
> > 3. Robot
> > 4. Ta ra rum pum pum
> > 5. Motherland
> > 6. London Dreams
> > 7. Rock star
> > 8. Bajirao Masthani
> > 9. Chamki chameli (even now not happening)
> > 10. Taj mahal
> > At last one thing, i cant understand that why this
> > happens in ARRs case? Who is responsible for that?
Why
> > cant ARR use the tunes from the above projects in
his
> > other projects?

> > Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000
hotels
> > in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find
your fit.
> > http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097
> >

> > ------------------------------
> > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car"
smell?
> > Check out new cars at Yahoo!
Autos.<
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48245/*http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM-

> --
> Regards
>
> Gomtesh V Upadhye
>
> Cell : +91 988 675 3639
>
> E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <gomtesh%40hetrogenous.com>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <gomtesh%40falcomusa.com>

website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to
get online.

Regards

Gomtesh V Upadhye

Cell     : +91 988 675 3639