Thanks Arijit and Gopal. Even I was also in the process to collect it but
somehow it didnt happen. Thanks that finally I could read the article.

  Durba

Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  A scanned version of the Graphiti cover story is uploaded to Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/arrahmanfans/495943430/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/arrahmanfans/495943438/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/arrahmanfans/495943448/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/arrahmanfans/495943454/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/arrahmanfans/495943460/

For those who can't access FLickr, at Zooomr

http://beta.zooomr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks to Arijit for providing me with a copy.

Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?

 Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT?
Here's a solution!