dear friends!

  do any1 can guide me how can I get the T-Shirt of Large Size as i am in
dubai, and whats the procedure of payment, waiting for reply.

  Thanks

just me! <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          can some1 pls make dem available in malacca as well... pls...

ruben mohan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:      For those who want to get
ARRahman's Sivaji Exclusive T-Shirt directly in Malaysia, you can now get them
at Kuala Lumpur, Klang, Shah Alam, Penang, Kuantan and Taiping.

Kuala Lumpur
Ruddra Veenay – Jalan Tun Sambanthan, Brickfields
Sree Paandi - Jalan Tun Sambanthan, Brickfields

Klang & Shah Alam
Sri Vasu Video Center  - Jln Tengku Kelana Klang
Details Contact Ruben at 03-20944355

Penang & Taiping
Contact Raaja at 016- 5124212

Kuantan