hi guys,
  recently we was promoting the ARRahman's Sivaji  Exclusive  T-SHirt, and the
response was overwhelming. Most of the crowds looking  at us as we wear the
t-shirt with ARRahman illustration picture in fron  and Rajini picture at back.
Its has words in tamil and english printed:

  "ISAIPUYALIN ISAIYIL "

  Here is the picture:
   http://www.arrahman-musical.com/arrahman-online/promo/DSCN0673.JPG
   http://www.arrahman-musical.com/arrahman-online/promo/DSCN0674.JPG
   http://www.arrahman-musical.com/arrahman-online/promo/DSCN0678.JPG
   http://www.arrahman-musical.com/arrahman-online/promo/DSCN0679.JPG

  Feel proud to be an ARRahman fans...hope you guys give a support to us  by
buying the t-shirt. We plan to do more stuffz for the fans out there  including
First 24 hours ARRahman online radio station from the t-shirt  sales ....

  your support sure will encourage us more..

  thanks..
  God bless...

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.