Hi Dian,

  I don't think so... If he join in this group I am sure he will describe the
situation to us. Hmmm... I am waiting for that.

  Thank you very to all of you for the valuable replies.

  Thanks & Regards,
  Mathan Raj A

dian hayati <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            hi mathan,
  it's a nice experience you have. i wish i had it too, and i believe you then
asked him to copy the songs for you, right :-) oya, have your costumer joined
this wonderful group??

  regards
  dian (indonesia)

Mathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      Hi Pals,

I just wanted to share with you guys about my unforgettable day in my
work. This incident was happened when I am working on a issue with US
customer.

I am Technical Support Eng for Microsoft - Windows Vista. Yesterday I
was working with the customer who was having a problem with audio
controller in his new Laptop which is came with Vista. He made few
changes in his computer and then there was no sound in that Laptop.

In this situation he came to me for the technical support. I was
working on his machine through the "Terminal Server" like remote
desktop. After a very long time of trouble-shooting I fixed the
issue. Then I have tried to check for the sound in his machine, so I
have tried to open his "Music" folder in order to play a song to
check.

Believe it or not!!!! on that folder I got full of ARR's songs. I WAS
TERRIFIED and Excited (felt stars are roaming on my head :-)). I
asked him how he got the songs, he told that his "Indian friend has
introduced the Talai's (Means 'BOSS' - I love to say that for ARR!!!)
music to him. Now he have been addicted for his music almost."

He was not willing to end that call, he was keep on asking more
questions about ARR. I told him about our forum in order to get more
information. Finally he told that his latest favorite "Oru koodai
sunlight" from SIVAJI -THE BOSS.

Guys, how do you feel about this incident? Please reply me i am
begging at you guys :-)

(Actually I am not supposed to spread any kind of information about
our customer's so that is why I haven't mentioned even his name)

Thanks for reading my wonderful experience,

With regards, the boundaries

Mathan Raj A
Technical Support Engineer,
Microsoft.

  Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Mathan Raj A

 Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT?
Here's a solution!