May I know where it has been released?

On 15 May 2007 13:28:29 -0000, vignesh prabhu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

  the shopkeeper has mislead u..the music has been released....which
planet M(in mumbai) are u talking abt...cos im from mumbai staying in
powai...

On 15 May 2007 11:04:24 -0000 arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com wrote

Hi Guys,

Please mind my ignorance. I had been out of this group for quite some
time.

Can anyone tell me whether PROVOKED audio is released or not. I am in
Mumbai & had been to Planet M last week . They did not have the audio. A
person from the store said the music is not yet released. I was amazed.. how
can the movie be released before the music??

Can anyone of you please reply immediately.

cheers!
____Vignesh.

-----

Standing Tall Amid Ruins!
[image: simply
holiday]<http://adworks.rediff.com/cgi-bin/AdWorks/click.cgi/www.rediff.com/signature-home.htm/[EMAIL
 PROTECTED]/1184491_1178439/1183615/1?PARTNER=3&OAS_QUERY=null+target=new+>

--
Trusting in God never makes the mountain smaller, it just makes the climbing
easier. I never ask Him for the lighter load, but only for the stronger