I understand giving suggestion is easier than practically executing it within
a limited time. Added to it there is still time to think abt another view. Is
it possible to suspend big cloth banners in those 9 venues of USA & Canada
concerts happening in May-June. One big cloth banner per venue in entrance or
near stage with words - [["Coming Soon - arrahmanworld.net - The Official
Website of A.R.Rahman  & arrahmanfoundation.com - For Arrahman Foundation"]].
Rapport Global can make this possible as time is available from now, if they
act swiftly. If it is considered, has to be passed on immediately to Rapport to
make it possible as this is yet another right time to spread these sites in a
big way.

  Meanwhile a section can be made in AOW as "FACTS" with answers from rehmans
friends & associates for all contrroversial views raised in press.........
Like....>>>>

  why he records at night ? / why he stepped back from shahrukh's project
(rights issue) / why some of his projects gone unnoticed / why media hesitates
to give fair reviews to his hindi albums / why bollywood yet to open its doors
fully / set me free - story / ekam satyam - story / non-film albums so far
released & gone unnoticed / what is Arr foundation for / what made him to do
conversion ? / his simplicity someitmes mistaken for arrogance ? / regrets for
IT raids / plagiarism claimed by some pple in some arr songs or why not
inspiration / If WOHE an FL studio for other Mds, then what abt royalties ? /
why some famous persons speak ill of him like kumar sanu, abijeet to say arr
has immense regard for them as great singers / explanations for-- arr is not
doing a cut & paste techniq & though he is techno savvy he balances music well
with it. (proving with his melodies gel well with technology) / rahman not
endorsed HMV & just a participation as judge etc.. etc... etc.......

  finally hope Sony to return rahman.com free of charges. But every move is
business. Really feeling strange to go after them to get back his own name
domain. Anyway till ARR gets back that, he can very well do his darbar in this
present website. So dont delay. Once he get back, this link shall be
re-directed to that due course.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

          Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I can understand where you are
coming from. Infact just toshare with you the site is ready for some time now
but (a) we are still waiting for a r r to be slightly free from his schedule
and (b) we are using this lead time to explore the possibility of sony giving
us the arr.com domain.

We are also going for a unique launch program which will ensure adequate
publicity.

Vijay