From: mathi muthu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 16 May 2007 2:22:24
Subject: [arr] athiradhee in elimination mode...is it official???

The big news for today..
Recently, I heard ‘Athiradhi’ song in one of the most betters tamil
radiostation in Singapore.But, I got stunned.OhNyooo… a line in the second
saranam has been eliminated!! !!Then, a day after…the same thing happened .I
had mailed to the radiostation; asked abt d elimination…. Hence they showed
fullest consideration n positive responses.Then, they broadcasted ‘athiradhi’
free of elimination.
But again last Sunday, they played athiradhi with elimination mode…AWWWGAWWD
2lines were eliminated!! !Seriously, Im in explosive mood now..why they behaved
like that???even they didn’t gave any reason for line elimination.
Is it an official elimination or approval of censorboard? ???Im in big doubt n
a bit of puzzle.I don’t feel….those lines sound vulgar….it was most ridiculous
thing which happened to ARR song.Our ARR will never ever sing such vulgar
meaning song.What’s made me infuriated is…so far tat station never ever done
this hell thing before since there are zillion stupid vulgar songs with
meaningless lines,pucca vulgar words,nonsense n annoying dappa music.but why
why for ARR song nom???Is this FAIR???

so plz need HELP frm u guyz….i think we should do something …
here I give the fm radio’s link
www.oli.sg
once browse to oli.sg,go to menu,then to main feedback or more effective , mail
to dj personalities( include prog manager)
links:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] sg
[EMAIL PROTECTED] sg
[EMAIL PROTECTED] sg

infuriated,
mathi

Yahoo! Movies - Search movie info and celeb profiles and photos.
http://sg.movies.yahoo.com/