Hi I was at Mustafa Centre this morning, and I came across the
soundtrack of Water! Finally! (After so long I had pretty much given up
on it ever being sold here.. But it has!)

It's the India release (Sony BMG). The track listing is as follows:
 1. Aayo Re Sakhi - Sukhwinder Singh, Sadhana Sargam
 2. Piya Ho - Sadhana Sargam, Sukhwinder Singh
 3. Naina Neer - Sadhana Sargam
 4. Sham Rang Bhar Do - Richa Sharma, Raqeeb Alam, Surjo Bhattacharya
 5. Vaishnava Janato - Ajay Chakraborty, Kaushiki Chakraborty & chorus
 6. Bhangari Marori - Sukhwinder Singh
Also, Bonus Hits By A.R.Rahman
 7. Barso Re (Guru) - Shreya Ghoshal, Uday Mazumdar
 8. Ay Hairathe (Guru) - Hariharan, Alka Yagnik
 9. Dheeme Dheeme (Zubeidaa) - Kavita Krishnamurthy
10. Ghanan Ghanan (Lagaan) - Udit, Alka, Sukhwinder, Shankar Mahadevan,
    Shaan, Kishori Gowariker
11. Dhuan Dhuan (Meenaxi) - Asha Bhosle
12. Tu Bin Bataye (Rang De Basanti) - Madhushree, Naresh Iyer

In particular, Bhangari Marori sounds really nice - u can hear a stream
trickling in the background..

Also, the Pray for Me Brother CD (I'm not sure if it's the single CD
only or the one with DVD attached - I forgot to check :P) and Guru
(Tamil) CD were on the shelves. (Ok, I'm not sure if Guru had been
released long ago, the songs have been on the radio for a long while
now, but I'm only seeing the CD today so I thought I'd include it in
this e-mail).

Oh I only bought the Water CD 'cos i just had enough cash on me for 1
CD - hence only the 1 track listing. I'll buy the rest soon enough heh.

Ok just to let you guys know the long wait is finally over.
Cheers.

Sasi