Good idea ,
I am sure a lot will turn up for this ,
Now we can prepare a list of people interested,

Can any one from this group do a bulk booking ?

reg
Logesh A

On 5/21/07, murali tharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  hai Mr. Rakesh... i agree with u. Here in Malaysia, we are doing that.
One of my fren from AR Rahman Online.com, Mr. Ruben is doing the booking.
we are planning for a gathering here after the movie. this is what i
suggested earlier n was taken up by Ruben who is also making t-shirts of ARR
(shivaji exclusive). hope we can do it. thanks

*rakesharr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:

 Hey guys.. Why don't all AR RAHMAN fans from respective areas gather
together n book tickets in a group for Sivaji n watch it together. I
can't imagine what a kind of exhilarating mazza it would be to watch it
this way.. It can be brought about this way:
A person from a area should take charge of the collection of data as
to who all r willing to come n find a way to collect the money. Then
tickets can be booked in groups under the name of ARR fans.
I would request all chennai fans to take this up seriously. We can do
the bookings in Satyam. As i'm not online too often somebody with
greater experience should take charge. Pls think about this.. It would
be great if all of us go in wearing a ARR tshirt to the movie.. Post ur
views and act asap.

Rakesh.

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green
Center.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48246/*http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/;_ylc=X3oDMTE5cDF2bXZzBF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDZ3JlZW4tY2VudGVy>