A R R composed a few ORIGINAL themes for Fire.. And he scores
(original) for Bombil & B as I mentioned before..
Deepa Mehta wanted to use the Bombay Theme, as well as have A R R
score the film.. She got both..
As a sidenote, A R R told me once that maniratnam wanted the score
of Yuva to sound like Boom.. After Boom bombed, they quickly changed
their ways.. You can see the influence in Dol Dol, which was
suppposed to be the only song in Yuva.. Maybe I've mentioned all
this before, but seems relevant given the Bombil connection..

A R R's group didn't have a visa as of last Sunday, so I am really
hoping it all works out.. He is headed back to Chennai again next
week I think..

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "sriharsha24" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>