a r r is still in India so there is no confusion ! the fact is it is not on
atleast on the 27th of May

-Vij

On 5/25/07, jayaram81 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Nope. I called them just now (8:40 PM CST), went to the voice mail
and it confirmed that it has been postponed to Jun 23rd.

Was eagerly waiting for this event. Even though I live in Chicago,
wanted to go to the first concert of the entire tour. Now the entire
plan is in shambles.

Rgds.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>,
"PATEL,PRANAV H" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I just called Mark Premji promotions and they confirmed that it is
> still on. What's the confusion?
>

> On Thu May 24 18:02:15 EDT 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:
>
> > Dear All,
> >
> > On behalf of a r r I would like to inform you that the?Atlanta
> > Concert scheduled for the 27th of May has been postponed due to
> > unavoidable circumstances.
> >
> > No new dates are available at the moment. The remaining leg of
> > the tour is on as scheduled as of now.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Vijay
> >

> > Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?
> > <b>
> > Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
> > Magic.
> > Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
> >
> > Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> > Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<arrahmanfans-subscribe%40yahoogroups.com>
> > To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]<arrahmanfans-unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.com>Yahoo!