These are the five songs i could listen continuously non - stop for
even my entire life ::
(But ill tell you one thing...five songs is not at all fair ... too
bad... but i racked my brains and came up with the following ... they
are not ranked or anything...) Perhaps a better way of life would be
to listen to the entire ARR compositions non-stop for my entire life
:) .. My pick :

Undhan Desathin Kural (Desam)
New York Nagaram (SOK)
Lukka Chuppi (RDB)
Tere Bina (Guru)
Only You (Vande Mataram)

I here stress again that five is too low a number ... maybe 50, or
better, 500 ... :) .. these are just the five songs that randomly came
to mind ... each of them a gem in their own respect

Long live ARR

Balakrishnan

--
"Only you can hurt yourself"