Hi
Strong reply.
Thulsi i agree with u completely. Once in a while the
guys like chittibabu will come again. We shall expect
him when ATM,SAKKARAKKATTI,AKJ etc release.
Regards

--- arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> hey really ur intention is extremely cruel. even the
full version has not
> released and u come up with a meaningless remark.
>
> i remember that u created a fuss with sivaji but u
know that sivaji audio
> became a huge hit worldwide.. also, i want to keep
you posted that not many
> reply to some -ve comments like the one in ur mail..
u r really testing the
> patience of many diehard rahmaniacs.. mind you.. if
u r not satisfied with
> ARRs composition better quit a group and join a
group to discuss ur weird

wrote:

> > hi all
> >
> > Please give me feed back on taj antham. How is it.
> >
> > My rate is 2/5;
> >
> > Regards
> > Chitti

> > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship
answers from someone who
> > knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

FareChase.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/