hi arvind  :::::-))))

  in my previous mail i ve given guides reg. usa-3dtour promo video to get good
quality divx-avi format video with a dwnld link. atlast i solved the video
error for ur avi format. as u know it demanded xvid-mpeg4 codec & directly
dwnldd it but again showed same error. but i was misled. later i realized to
have a divx codec. so this time uninstalled the xvid-codec & installed only
divx codec from its official website divx.com for which... now that video works
fine even without xvid codec which it demanded technically. if i am right...
windows media player suppport only dvd formats upto simple versions of mpeg-2 /
mpeg-4 range & not advance version dvd codecs like the one u shared. thanks for
helping me to know these formats. if u do not share such format, i would not be
pushed to try & find reasons to succeed somehow to this extent.

  Aravind AM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

      Hi Sarathy,

Thanx :)

I donno why the avi didnt work on ur system...
anyways, I have uploaded the file in WMV format.... here's the link
http://d.turboupload.com/d/1835487/ARR_concert_promo.wmv.html

BTW, regarding the flv file download link ---> I got the swf file that u gave,
decompiled it, looked thru the coding inside the flash file and got the
download link!

Aravind

Sarathy S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    hi arvind

  :-)

  thanx a lot. u seem to b big techno 2 understand applns. i dwnldd both
formats. flv plays well in riva player. but AVI am getting only audio. & it
gives error asking for XVID-MPEG4 codec & dwnloaded the same from this link
which is

  http://www.xvidmovies.com/codec/

  to my disappointment even after installing & rebooting d system it still
plays audio asking for same codec :-(  & i have windows med player 11.0.5
version.... in win xp pro.... ththooo.... it is useless despite increase in its
version every couple of years. kanjapp profesnls.... manasu varala... fullA
equipp paNNa..... btw how u got this flv format dwnld link...... plse teach us
for v will use to dwnload various videos apart from rehmans.... thnks again.

Aravind AM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Hi Sarathy,

The swf file that u have mentioned here is just the player which plays the
actual video which is a "flv" file....
I extracted the flv, and converted to avi..  I have uploaded it here:
http://d.turboupload.com/d/1833785/rahman.avi.html
(There is some quality loss during conversion  :(   )

If u want the flv file itself, u can download it from here
http://babbumann.net/flash/reh.flv

(FLV files can be played using FLV players... There are many free FLV
players... search in google)

Cheers,
Aravind

Sarathy S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    to have a collection.... i extracted this swf video from these links &
comes around 33 kb but does not play & donno why such error. plse anyone help
to separate this swf video to have it in our collection. Plse extract & attach
in your mail to the group soon.

  http://babbumann.net/flash/arreh.swf   (big size)

  http://megastarconcerts.com/   (normal size in intro video...)